Slipcoat IRC™ is an all-purpose, industrial non-stick, anti-freezing and corrosion prevention coating that is designed for use across all industries.
- 99.8% biodegradable and certified USDA Bio-Preferred
- Eliminates materials build-up caused by sticking and/or freezing on all types of equipment & surfaces
- Has no negative effect on equipment or painted surfaces
- Delivered ready to use – no mixing or dilution is required
- Does not evaporate at high temperatures or freeze at low temperatures
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic and no harmful fumes or vapors – ideal for use in enclosed areas
- Advanced filming technology allows for low usage requirement – approximately 1 gallon per 1,000 square feet
- Provides a protective film that helps to protect again rust and corrosion while increasing lubricity
- Opportunity to increase productivity, decrease operational costs and increase equipment lifespan
Slipcoat IRC™ can be used on any surface where sticking and/or freezing is an issue
How can Slipcoat IRC™ help me?
We pride ourselves on being a total solution to sticking and build-up problems on virtually all types of equipment surfaces and with all types of materials. By eliminating sticking and freezing issues and preventing corrosion, Slipcoat IRC™ allows equipment to operate at design potential, reduces maintenance costs and increases the operational lifespan of the equipment.
What productivity/operational cost benefits have been experienced by other customers?
Productivity/operational cost savings of more than 30% have been experienced. It will depend upon the amount of materials that builds up on equipment without using Slipcoat IRC™.
Will Slipcoat IRC™ work in cold and/or hot temperatures?
Yes, Slipcoat IRC™ is frequently used to prevent materials from sticking and freezing to surfaces in very cold and very hot conditions. It has been used successfully in temperatures as low as -40°F.
How much Slipcoat IRC™ is needed for a given surface area and how often does it need to be applied?
Application rate is typically about 1 gallon per 1,000 square feet. Application frequency will vary depending upon your application. Over a short period of time, the product will penetrate the surface it is applied to and form a longer lasting barrier. This will result in reduced frequency of application and increased performance.
Does Slipcoat IRC™ contain any carcinogens or reproductive hazards?
No. Slipcoat IRC™ is manufactured following strict health, safety and environmental guidelines.
All contents © Copyright Global Barrier Services, Inc. 2011-2022.
All Rights Reserved.