Build-up is an issue at many mining operations worldwide. Global Barrier Services, Inc.’s Slipcoat MRA™ product is able to assist our mining clients by eliminating or greatly reducing this problem, thereby increasing productivity, reducing wear & tear on equipment, reducing maintenance costs and reducing safety concerns related to removing build-up from truck beds and equipment.
Slipcoat MRA™ has been used in both the mining and processing aspect in the following applications:
- Haul Truck Beds/Undercarriages
- Loading Pockets
- Excavator/Loader Buckets
- Rail Cars
- Crushing Stations
- Pan Feeders
Some of the benefits of utilizing Slipcoat MRA™ in the mining and railroad industries include:
- Penetrates the metal of truck beds, rail cars and equipment to create a non-stick, protective film
- Requires infrequent application
- Prevents build-up of materials in the truck beds, rail cars and on equipment
- Significantly reduces the amount of clay and mud build-up on vehicle undercarriages
- Reduces the amount of down time required for truck, rail car and equipment cleaning
- Reduces the likelihood of employee injury caused by cleaning of large truck beds and rail cars
- Helps protect against corrosion and increases lubricity
Other notable points include:
- Proven to work on metal, wood or rubber composites
- Is completely non-hazardous and non-toxic, perfect for use in confined areas, underground and in environmentally sensitive locations
- Has no recorded negative effect on equipment or processing circuits
- No dilution is required – our products are delivered ready to use
- Applicator systems, both hand-held and fully automated, are available for any application
All contents © Copyright Global Barrier Services, Inc. 2011-2021.
All Rights Reserved.