Slipcoat™ FCS™ is a non-stick coating product designed specifically for use in the processing, handling, and transportation of food-grade materials and the animal feed/nutrition industries. Slipcoat™ FCS™ is ideal for preventing sticking/freezing and reducing maintenance/cleaning requirements for a wide variety of surfaces, from processing equipment and vats/bins to tanker cars and ship hold.
Slipcoat™ FCS™ is a proprietary, patent-pending formulation that is NSF Certified for use on food contact surfaces and is 100% made in the USA.
- 100% biodegradable and NSF Certified for use on food contact surfaces\
- Significantly reduces buildup caused by sticking and/or freezing on all types of equipment surfaces
- Increase productivity, decrease operational costs and increase equipment lifespan
- Non-permanent – use only when needed
- Does not evaporate at high temperatures or freeze at low temperatures
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic and no harmful fumes or vapors – ideal for use in enclosed areas
- Advanced filming technology allows for low usage requirement – approximately 1 gallon per 500 square feet
- Provides a protective film that helps to protect again rust and corrosion while increasing lubricity
- Opportunity to increase productivity, decrease operational costs and increase equipment lifespan
Some equipment examples include:
- Truck Boxes
- Tanker Trucks
- Rail Cars
- Ship Holds
- Processing & Mixing Equipment
- Bins & Vats
- Roll Off Boxes
How can Slipcoat™ FCS™ help me?
What productivity/operational cost benefits have been experienced by other customers?
Productivity/operational cost savings of more than 30% have been experienced. It will depend upon the amount of materials that builds up on equipment without using Slipcoat™ IRC™.
Will Slipcoat™ FCS™ work in cold and/or hot temperatures?
Yes, Slipcoat™ IRC™ is frequently used to prevent materials from sticking and freezing to surfaces in very cold and very hot conditions. It has been used successfully in temperatures as low as -40°F.
How much Slipcoat™ FCS™ is needed for a given surface area and how often does it need to be applied?
The application rate is typically about 1 gallon per 1,000 square feet. Application frequency will vary depending upon your application. Over a short period of time, the product will penetrate the surface it is applied to and form a longer-lasting barrier. This will result in reduced frequency of application and increased performance.
Does Slipcoat™FCS™ contain any carcinogens or reproductive hazards?
No. Slipcoat™ FCS™ is manufactured following strict health, safety, and environmental guidelines.
All contents © Copyright Global Barrier Services, Inc. 2011-2022.
All Rights Reserved.